Some people are drinking kombucha for its health benefits, while others just like drinking it, because of the taste. However, the moment that you are making gingerade kombucha you will have even more benefits from it. Maybe you might not have made your own gingerade kombucha but after you have tried our recipe, you will not drink it any other way. This is the best gingerade kombucha recipe that you can make and enjoy.
What is gingerade kombucha, and is it really healthy with health benefits, or is it just another way to sell the drink? Before you can understand why this is a healthy drink, you need to know what the drink actually is. This isn’t just another soda or juice that claims to be healthy.
Kombucha is a drink that is made from green or black tea, with some added sugar, healthy bacteria, and yeast. After it brews for a couple of weeks, it is the healthiest tea you can enjoy. But, if you mix in ginger and it became gingerade kombucha, it is even healthier. And, a lot tastier. You can purchase it in-store or you can make your own. The store version is expensive and you might not know the exact ingredients. With your own made, you will have fresh kombucha and you will enjoy a lot more health benefits.
Benefits of Gingerade Kombucha
In order to understand why this is something that you should consider drinking, you need to know the different benefits of Gingerade kombucha. Even if the purchased one is just as healthy, it is recommended that you are making your own if you want to experience the full health benefits. These are the most important benefits of kombucha.
- It can assist with inflammation and prevent inflammation
- Improve gut health. It contains probiotics that are good for your stomach and digestion system
- Not proven yet, but there are indications that kombucha can assist to fight cancer. There are currently studies underway.
- Depending on how much sugar you have in your kombucha, it can also assist with cardiovascular diseases. Providing good cholesterol and decreasing bad cholesterol levels.
Gingerade Kombucha Recipe
Ingredients to make gingerade kombucha
In order to make your own gingerade kombucha, you need to have a great recipe that is easy to make and will give you the same benefits as when purchasing it in-store. The best part is that with this recipe you can make a large number of teas so that you can enjoy them at a much cheaper price. These are the ingredients you will need to make the best kombucha:
- 3,3 to 3,5 liters of water
- One cup of sugar
- One tablespoon of loose black tea, or four teabags.
- Two cups of pre-made kombucha. It can be homemade or store-bought
- 1 scoby per jar
- Piece of fresh ginger. A two to three-inch piece. The fresher the better.
Steps To Make This Healthy Drink
It is easy to make and doesn’t take too long to prepare. Making this one of the best and most beneficial drinks you can make at home. You just need to follow this guide or steps in making the drink.
- Boil the water and stir in the sugar until it is dissolved. Add the tea and allow it to steep until the water is completely cooled. It can take a couple of hours depending on the pot you are using.
- Remove the teabags or strain out the loose tea. Adding the pre-made kombucha. A really important step.
- Pour the tea into a 1-gallon glass jar and slide the scoby on top of the tea. Make sure that you are doing it with clean hands. Add a couple of layers of paper towels on top and secure with a rubber band.
- Keep it at room temperature, out of the sunlight for 7 to 10 days. When it reaches the taste you want, it is ready to bottle.
- Lift the scoby out and set it on a clean plate. Measure out your starter tea for the next batch and store it.
- Scrub the ginger, but no need to peel it. Grate finely and collect the juice of the grading as well. Adding ginger to your kombucha. The amount depends on your taste. Some like the taste of ginger, while others want a mild ginger taste.
Some are mixing alcohol with kombucha, while others make gingerade kombucha. It doesn’t matter why you want to make your own kombucha, what matters is that you get the best recipe possible. And, this is why you need a great recipe that is also easy to make. This is one of the best gingerade kombucha recipes that you can use to make your own. And, it will taste a lot better than those that you purchase in-store. The secret is to use fresh ginger and to make it exactly as mentioned.
Leave a Reply